Local Roofers & Siding Installers Serving Greater Indianapolis
Welcome to Rojas Roofing! For nearly 10 years, we have served as trusted local roofers for the entire Indianapolis area. Communities we serve from our office in Noblesville include:
- North Side: Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Noblesville, Zionsville, Whitestown
- East Side: Lawrence, McCordsville
- West Side: Avon, Plainfield, Speedway
- South Side: Greenwood, Southport
When you need reliable local roofers for a residential or commercial roofing project, count on Rojas Roofing to do the job right. We also provide siding installation and gutter services, so we can help with all your exterior improvement needs!
- New Roofing: Whether your old roof needs replacing or you’re managing a new construction project and need a roofing contractor to install a roof, we can help.
- Roof Repairs: Minor damage can lead to larger problems if left unaddressed. Contact our team when you notice signs of damage. We’ll repair any issues, fast and professionally.
- Siding: Is your siding cracked, warped or otherwise damaged? We offer professional siding installation and can help you choose the best new siding for your property.
- Gutters: We can install seamless gutters to help protect your home or commercial property from water damage. Ask us about gutter guards too!
24/7 Emergency Service Available
Has your roof been severely damaged by a recent storm and you need service now? As your trusted local roofers, Rojas Roofing is available to come out to your property to tarp your roof, board up windows and anything else you need to secure your property fast. We can then discuss more permanent solutions.
Contact Us for More Information Today
When you need roofing, siding or gutter services in the Indianapolis area, trust Rojas Roofing to complete the job correctly. We are dedicated to providing you with the same excellent service and commitment to top-quality craftsmanship that our reputation is built on. Call us today at (317) 864-6193 or fill out the online form to begin.
Inspecting home for leaks and hail damage. Insurance has turned down coverage for this client. We will follow up with the adjuster to get this project approved. In the mean time we are doing a remediation of the existing leaks while we things figured out with the insurance provider.